29 May 2016 TESISQUARE®, partnership with the Politecnico di Milano School of Management for the Observatory on Electronic Invoicing and Dematerialization 2016
Since 2003 TESISQUARE® supports the activities of the Politecnico di Milano School of Management Observatories, which aim to provide an accurate update of the impact that information and communication technologies have on Italian companies, public administrations, industries, markets etc.
Especially, TESISQUARE® supports 2015-2016 survey conducted by the Observatory on the Electronic Invoicing and Dematerialization.
The process digitization is an opportunity and a strategic lever to increase national competitiveness. However, companies struggle to seize the opportunities of digital innovation. Following the introduction of electronic invoicing toward the Public Administration, companies are waiting for legislative incentives to boost the digitization path even in the B2B markets. In the digital disruption era, how to deal with the digital change?
Results will be shown on June 16 at 9:00 at Assolombarda’s Auditorium in Via Pantano 9 in Milan; moreover, the conference will include a question-and-answer session:
- What and how much is the B2B e-commerce in Italy?
- What is the degree of business digitization in Italy? What are the differences between large, small and micro enterprises?
- How many “digitalized” companies are there in Italy? How did they face the Digitization path?
- What are the business benefits from digitization? However, critical issues and barriers do still need to be overcome?
- What was the impact of electronic invoicing toward the PA? What legislator could do to speed up the digitization of our business processes?
- How to work with incentives to stimulate digital transformation?
At the end of the conference, leading representatives will compete in a round table on digital opportunities discussing case studies in conscious digital transformation.