08 Jun 2016 TESISQUARE® partnership with the Politecnico di Milano School of Management for the Observatory on Smart Manufacturing 2016
TESISQUARE® promotes the activities of the Politecnico di Milano School of Management Observatories since 2003, which aim to provide an accurate update of the impact that information and communication technologies have on Italian companies, public administrations, industries, markets etc.
Especially, TESISQUARE® supports 2015-2016 survey conducted by the Observatory on the Smart Manufacturing technologies.
As it generates and distributes wealth, the manufacturing industry is becoming a growth strategy due to the change that the industry is experiencing with the digital revolution in Smart Manufacturing Technologies.
Italian companies have to deal with this change; on the one hand, to enhance the creativity and the quality of the Made in Italy, on the other hand it raises the bar for new standard of responsiveness and process and product innovation.
Such a change that all major industrialized countries have already focused with conviction, leading to Italy to play a key role, as the second-biggest European manufacturing power. Thus there is urgent need to understand the scenario, train for change, and focus on investments.
Results will be shown during the conference, which will take place on June 21 at 9:30 at the Mario Negri Institute in Milan; starting from the analysis of more than 300 Italian and international companies, the conference will include a question-and-answer session:
- what is it the current state of art in Smart Manufacturing Technologies, and what processes are used;
- how widespread Smart Manufacturing is in Italian companies and how Italy ranks compared with the other countries;
- how does Smart Manufacturing market worth in Italy;
- which are the most affected industries, and what is the Smart Manufacturing value for their competitiveness;
- which requirement in “digital culture” is needed to successfully use the Smart Manufacturing Technologies;
- what are the benefits, efficiency and effectiveness, deriving from the implementation of these technologies;
- how will the scenario evolve the and what about startups in playing the innovation process.
The results of the research will be discussed with the key players in the market and top-performing representatives in Manufacturing industry and Academic Research.