17 Jan 2017 TESISQUARE® set to host “INDUSTRY 4.0 and new forms of financing for business innovation” event
TESISQUARE® is about to host Dekra event to highlight Industry 4.0 opportunities in its new office in Assago. Our collaborative “square” is transforming into a physical meeting place for innovative players to tackle this current trend and discuss about it.
Innovation runs fast and Industry 4.0 plan includes allocated funds for more than 13 billion for 2018-2024. How to make the most of these opportunities? How to adopt these strategies? How to invest in technology? The new digital era calls for concrete answers and effective decisions. With the valuable support of Confindustria – Area Politiche Industriali (Industrial Policies) – and Università di Parma, TESISQUARE® will be hosting this workshop in a collaborative working environment.
WHEN: January 31, 2017. 9:30 A.M.
WHERE: TESISQUARE® – MILANO Assago
AGENDA & SPEAKERS
- Giuseppe Pacotto, CEO – TESISQUARE®
- Donatella Rampinelli, Senior Business Advisor – DEKRA Italy
- Valentina Carlini, Industrial Policies – CONFINDUSTRIA
- Massimo Crivello, Business Line Executive Supply Chain – TESISQUARE®
- Antonio Rizzi, Francesco Guerci – Università di Parma
- Davide Baroncini, Executive Business Assurance – DEKRA Italy
h. 10: 15 – Welcome – Giuseppe Pacotto
h. 10: 30 – Introduction – Donatella Rampinelli
h. 10: 40 – Speeches
- The national 4.0 Industry plan: how and when to use financing – Valentina Carlini
- Software solutions to enable the Digital Supply Chain – Massimo Crivello
- RFID: the successful business case – Antonio Rizzi and Francesco Guerci
- DEKRA innovative projects – Davide Baroncini
h. 13:00 – Closing remarks