22 Feb 2017 Supply Chain Finance: tomorrow comes today!
TESISQUARE® supports the 2016/2017 Supply Chain Finance Observatory Research of the School of Management of Politecnico di Milano.
The aim is to generate and share knowledge about supply chain finance, and promote these solutions across the Italian market for the benefit of all players, stimulating debate and dialogue through a community of C-level executives, made up of managers from different business areas including Finance, Logistics and Supply Chain, Purchasing, ICT and IT.
The research consist of the following branches:
- Supply Chain Finance market;
- Credit risk assessment tools;
- Costs and benefits of Supply Chain Finance;
- Financial profiling of the Supply Chain
As a sponsor, TESISQUARE® will be discussing results, bringing its vision and experience on the topic during the final debate.
The conference will take place on March 23, 2017, starting at 9:00 am at the Aula Carassa-Dadda, 28 building, Via Lambruschini 4, Bovisa campus – 20156 Milan.
Take the opportunity to answer the following questions:
- How the Supply Chain Finance market is moving?
- What solutions for such new needs?
- How to organize the market to meet business needs?
- How to implement such innovative models?
- What is the trend of Supply Chain Finance at the international level?
- What is the role of new players such as technology and logistics providers?
The Observatory is part of the International Supply Chain Finance Communit (www.scfcommunity.com), promoting and sharing knowledge on the topic of supply chain finance at a primarily European level.
TESISQUARE® supports Osservatori Digital Innovation of the School of Management of Politecnico di Milano since 2003, that give an overview of ICT development in Italian companies, public administrations, markets, etc.