28 Aug 2017 B2B e-Invoicing will be mandatory in 2018
The Government is working to a law proposal to make B2B e-invoicing mandatory starting from next year. The main goal is to increase the development of the automation and the diffusion of information technology in companies as well as to reduce fiscal evasion:
- VAT fraudulent evasion due to fake invoices.
- Evasion on correct invoices but not recorded by both counterparts.
- Evasion on correct invoices but recorded for an inferior amount compared to real amount of the transaction.
According to the “Ministero dell’Economia e delle Finanze”, B2B e-invoicing will bring a saving of 3-4 million euros : ” B2B e-invoicing is far more cost-effective. It allows measurable saving for each invoice managed in comparison to traditional invoices models and this is not only worth for big companies, but also for the smallest one.”
From next year, all Italian companies must adapt their administrative processes in order to exchange electronic invoices (both active cycle and passive cycle) with customers and suppliers in possession of VAT.
What are the advantages?
- Achieving an integrated invoicing management process with the receipt state check and acceptance from the customer.
- Introduction of electronic archiving according to the law, with savings due to the elimination of traditional archiving costs.
- Reduction of the administrative timeline for a correct recording of invoices and, consequently, optimization of the payment time.
- B2B e-Invoicing format is the same used for the B2G e-Invoicing.
- Possibility to carry out to the mandatory communication of data invoices (Spesometro) to “Agenzia delle Entrate” for the necessary fiscal controls.
TESISQUARE acts as a UNIQUE PARTNER to manage administrative processes for your company!