25 Jul 2018 TESISQUARE®’s B2B e-invoicing solution lands in Hungary
The first B2B e-invoicing project in Hungary, run by TESISQUARE®, is now live! The project’s scope was to support one of our customer in the transition from a manual to a digital invoice management process and, in particular, to send and receive electronic invoices with its business partners in Hungary.
Hungary is not the only country in which business partners can exchange e-invoices with TESISQUARE’s e-invocing solution; our international e-invoicing network is growing steadily: France, Spain, Turkey and soon Germany and Portugal.
What are the main benefits for a company that decide to change its administrative processes from manual to digital?
- Achievement of an integrated e-invoicing management process with the status verification of reception and acceptance by the customer;
- Introduction of invoices digital archiving according to the regulations of the specific country (with savings increase related to the elimination of the archive paper costs);
- Reduction of administrative deadlines for invoices correct registration and, consequently, optimization of payment times.
What are the latest news in Italy about e-invocing?
Italy speeds up companies’ digitization process with the mandatory introduction of the electronic invoicing between private business partners:
- As of 1 July 2018 the obligation of electronic invoicing came into force for sub-contractors to suppliers in public procurement.
- As of 1 January 2019 the obligation of electronic invoicing between business partners will be extended to all companies, excluding those applying the minimum or the lump sum scheme.
Contact us to know more about global e-invoicing and TESISQUARE®’s B2B e-invoicing solution: email@example.com