25 Nov 2019 TESISQUARE ranked in the TOP 100 IT software and services
TESISQUARE has been ranked in the Top 100 ranking of IT software and services companies in Italy by IDC Italy, the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets.
Now in its XXXIII edition, the ranking aims at providing an overview of the IT sector in Italy, through the results of leading solution providers on the market, classified according to the results deriving from sales and services carried out in 2018 in Italy. The research reveals that companies with a turnover of more than 500 million euros, the top eight positions in the ranking, include 47% of total revenues in the Top100 (about 7 billion euros), while companies with a turnover of less than 500 million (the remaining 92 positions) total attention 53%, reach almost 8.2 billion euros.
Read more about Top 100 ranking here: Data Manager