14 Jan 2020 TESISQUARE sponsors the Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Observatory 2020
TESISQUARE will sponsor the final conference of the Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Observatory by Politecnico di Milano School of Management, which will be held next 17th January at the Bovisa Campus, Milan (MI).
The conference will be an opportunity to showcase results of the 2018 research and a comparison with the main players of the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger market, decentralised database consensually shared and synchronized across multiple sites, or institutions. The conference will be the right opportunity to answer multiple questions:
- What happened in 2019 in the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger area?
- What are the latest technological innovations in the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger areas?
- What are the main cross-industry sectors of application of the Blockchain? What are the main international projects?
- How are Italian companies planning to exploit Blockchain and Distributed Ledger technologies?
- How much is the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger market worth invested in Italy in Blockchain and Distributed Ledger technologies?
- When can Blockchain and Distributed Ledger bring value to concrete business projects?
- How is the regulator moving on these issues?
The event will take place on 17th January from 9:00 am to 1:15 pm in the Aula Magna Carassa e Dadda, building BL.28, via Lambruschini 4, Bovisa campus, Milan (MI).
The event is free upon registration.